Wednesday, July 2, 2014

School Calendar/ Breaks and Schedule INFO!

I thought that posting pictures of our school calendar for the BSN program, days we have off for breaks and holidays and also our 2 year term class schedule Quarter by Quarter might be something helpful and cool that will help everyone get an idea of what to expect as far as time frames, days we get to have brain breaks lol and also what kind of class schedule you may have….Although be aware that much of this may change!!! 

Also, to anyone who is attending South University Tampa and would like to share my blog with others, that would be ok with me. I made it public so that hopefully I can help other nursing students who are interested in this program. To be honest I would have LOVEDDDDDD to have had a blog like this to read before I had started the program. So take advantage!!

Below are the pictures: Feel free to ask me any questions…

ACADEMIC CALENDAR 2014
(We just finished Spring 2014 which was April 7th thru June18th: Quarter 1)


(Below is the program outlook for the entire BSN… Quarter 1-Quarter 7) 



Well until next time! 





No comments:

Post a Comment